5V/12V/RI(No Power) Power on each individual port (DB9
The card is specially designed to allow power output
from the ninth pin of the connector to enable power
up of the connected devices without power adapter.
The card allow user to set each individual port with
5v,12v or RI (No Power)
User can also choose to draw the needed power from
the external system power supply.
Please tell us 5V OR 12V DC output
which DC voltage output you want?
Default manufacturer setting is 5V DC output
PCI one chip solution(OXFORD
It's real COM Port in your computer, high compatible
with serial type device.
* Provides two DB9 RS232 ports
* High speed 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board
* Supports serial transmission rate up to 460Kbps
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss
* Built-in 128K byte DMA software FIFO
* No IRQ resource required
* Easy Plug and Play Installation
* Works with various types of RS232 serial devices including modems,
PDAs, label printers, bar code scanners, digital cameras, and more
* Supports Windows® 95/98/ME/NT/2000, XP, Server 2003 ,Vista ,Win7 and Linux
* Windows® 95,98,ME,NT4.0,2000,
XP, Server 2003 ,Vista ,Win7 and Linux