PCI to PCI Express Converter Board with two type metal bracket (standard & Low Profile)
The PCI to PCI Express Adapter card lets you use low profile PCIe expansion cards in a server/desktop motherboard PCI slot.
The adapter connects through a 32-bit PCI slot to provide a low profile PCIe x1 slot in its place; a spare, full size bracket is
included for installation in larger desktop or server expansion slots that can accomodate a full-sized card.
The PCI to PCI Express Adapter features an innovative bracket design that adapts and secures the low profile PCI Express card
into the converted slot, ensuring a versatile and economical solution for extending the usability of older PCI motherboards or using
low profile PCIe cards that do not have PCI equivalents.
• Innovative Bracket Design Adapts and Secures the Existing Low Profile Bracket of the PCI Card
• Compliant with PCI-to-PCIe Bridge Architecture spec Revision 1.2
• Compliant with PCI BUS Power Management Rev 1.1
• Compliant with PCI Express to PCI/PCI-X Bridge spec 1.0
• PCI Express base spec 1.0a compliant
• Compliant with PCI spec Revision 2.3
• No Drivers or software required
Broad operating system support including device drivers for
Windows® 2000, Windows® XP(32/64)
Chipset : Pericom PI7C9X111
1 x Manual
PCI to PCI Express x1 Converter Riser Adapter Card
- Brand: Pridopia
- Product Code: 9x111pte
- Availability: 5 Weight: 80 g
Dimensions (LxWxH): 135 mm x 58 mm x 20 mm