The PCI Express x1 to PCI-X Adapter lets you install PCI/ PCI-X card into a PCI Express x1 slot
on a server or other motherboard.
In Forward Transparent Bridge mode, Configuration cycles originate from the Host on PCI Express fabric, and are delivered to the PCI/PCI-X Bus segment, by way of the card allow the use of conventional PCI/PCI-X boards and components in a PCI Express System.
- Physical ;PCI-X female connector allows PCI/PCI-X cards to fit
- Single PCIe x1 board edge connector for insertion into standard PCIe x1 motherboard slot.
- From factor based on PCI-X electrical and Mechanical addendum to the PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.0a.
- PCI-X protocol at 64-bit and PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 3.0.
- PCI Express Base specification , Revision 1.0a
- PCI Bus speeds-25,33,50 and 66MHz
- PCI-X Bus speeds 50,66,100 and 133MHz
- Use old PCI/ PCI-X card in to PCI express base motherboard
Chipset PLX PEX8114
Broad operating system support including device drivers for
Windows® 2000, Windows® XP(32/64)
Windows® Vista(32/64), Win7 (32/64)