The 64 GPIO board provide 64 channel digital expansion board designed for use on the Raspberry Pi.
The board is based around the MCP23S17 16-bit I/O expander from Microchip Technology Inc.
A pair of MCP23S17 expanders are included on the board allowing you to connect up to 64 digital
inputs or outputs to the Raspberry Pi. The 64 GPIO board is powered through the host Raspberry Pi
using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the 64 GPIO along with other expansion boards.
1. JP18 GA0 ~ GA7 U13 Port A JP19 GB0 ~ GB7 U13 Port B
2. JP25 AA0 ~ AA7 U14 Port A JP24 BA0 ~ BA7 U14 Port B
3. JP20 GC0 ~ GC7 U15 Port A JP21 GD0 ~ GD7 U15 Port B
4. JP22 DA0 ~ DA7 U16 Port A JP23 EA0 ~ EA7 U16 Port B
5. R61,R62,R63 ( for U13 Address select A0,A1,A2 )
6. R64,R65,R66 ( for U14 Address select A0,A1,A2)
7. R80, R81,R82 ( for U15 Address select A0,A1,A2 )
8. R88,R89,R90 ( for U16 Address select A0,A1,A2)
9. U13 (20) 23017 -1 Port A,B U14 (21) 23S17-2 Port A,B
10. U15 (22) 23017 -3 Port A,B U16 (23) 23S17-4 Port A,B
Raspberry Pi spi 23s17-4 64 GPIO Board
- Brand: Pridopia
- Product Code: pi-spi-23s17-4-v3
- Availability: 10