The 32 GPIO board provide 32 channel digital expansion board designed for use on the Raspberry Pi.
The board is based around the MCP23017 16-bit I/O expander from Microchip Technology Inc.
A pair of MCP23s17 expanders are included on the board allowing you to connect up to 32 digital
inputs or outputs to the Raspberry Pi. The 32 GPIO Board is powered through the host Raspberry Pi
using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the 32 GPIO along with other expansion boards.
1. JP23 GA0 ~ GA7 U13 Port A JP24 AA0 ~ AA7 U13 Port B
2. JP25 BA0 ~ BA7 U14 Port A JP26 GB0 ~ BG7 U14 Port B
3 R61,R62,R63 ( for U13 Address select A0,A1,A2 )
4. R64,R65,R66 ( for U14 Address select A0,A1,A2)
5. U13 (21) 23017 -1 Port A,B
6. U14 (22) 23017-2 Port A,B
7. pin out 2X10 ,
Bank A(1-10) GPIO (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,GND, INTA)
Bank B (1-10) GPIO (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,GND, INTB)
** 23s17 Datasheet
Raspberry Pi spi 23s17 extra 32 GPIO Board
- Brand: Pridopia
- Product Code: pi-spi-23s17-2-bp
- Availability: 10